Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

Amazing game!
I must say, everything about this game is perfect. The art, the gameplay, and absolutely no lag. I have a lot of problems with lag on my computer, and i have to rage quit on some games just because of the lag. I do have to admit that it is REALLY hard to get the final princess (it took me about 3-4 hours) , the game is totally addicting. I found myself saying ok, I'm going to quit after this try over and over again. This is why this game deserves a boiling score of 11/10.

HUEBRIX HUEBRIX

Nice game.
I must say that this game was rather addicting.And while most of the levels were pretty easy, the last five were just plain mean. The art fit the gameplay, which many people can't really totally strike on, but you got a home run. This means that you get a rather hot score of 8/10.

~--Envious-Piano Duet--~ ~--Envious-Piano Duet--~

Wow. I just finished listening to it and it makes me envious of what you can do with the piano. And then your cousin can play that well too? That makes me REALLY envious.
Anyway, everything in this little song is amazing to me. Take it from me, because I listen to film and classical music four hours every day. It makes me really want to take up piano again. Again great song, and I want to hear more and more and more from you in the future.